At CCMH we are committed to satisfaction, safety and quality. By setting goals both monthly and annually departmentally and hospital wide, we are able to measure these achievements and meet both our and your expectations. We strive daily to improve our facility and community in many ways.
CCMH participates in the following to gather data to measure the satisfaction, safety and quality of our patients, families, employees and staff:
• Performance Improvement Committee
• Patient Satisfaction Surveys
• Alliant Benchmarking
• Kentucky Hospital Association Benchmarking
• Employee Satisfaction Surveys
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Core Measures